Crawford County Fair Livestock Entry Form
All entries and fees related to exhibiting livestock will be collected online this year. This will be in place of the multiple paper forms we have used in the past. The site is very user-friendly, and it should be a breeze to enter. Every animal exhibited MUST be entered through the website (peewee, rabbits, poultry, open, EVERYTHING). This is also where you will register to camp, purchase t-shirts, pay for ultrasounds, and luncheon fees. You will have the option to pay online or print out your entry, and mail in a check. Either way all entries AND payments are due by June 15 (checks must be postmarked by 6/15). The site will go live on May 10
Key points to keep in mind:
- Livestock rules may be found at the website above.
- If entering as a family, club, or anytime entering more than one exhibitor the most efficient way to enter is by using the “Quick Group” option.
- Camping will also be reserved through the online entry portal. Camping only needs to be added once per family.
- Each market animal exhibitor is required pay one luncheon fee, this must be added separately before checkout
- Ultrasound is optional for those wanting to enter pigs into the carcass contest.
- If an exhibitor is a junior, and pays their pen fee, they are eligible for both open and junior premiums. All breeding animals (except crossbred heifers, rabbits, and poultry) are required to pay a pen fee.
- Site goes live on 5/10
- Entries are due 6/15 (checks must be postmarked by this day also)
2019 livestock entries, and camping reservations will be submitted ONLINE. Check back mid-April for a link to enter
Schedule for Livestock events:
Tuesday 4pm – livestock may begin to arrive
– 7am – Market animals must be in barns. Market Steer and Hog Weigh-in begins
– 2pm Bucket calves must be in place
– 4pm – All open livestock must be in place
– 7am – Market Hog Show, Pee Wee Pigs, Showmanship
– 1pm Market Lamb Show, Sheep Show, Market Goat Show, and Breeding Goat Show
– 3:30pm Dairy Cattle Show
– 4pm Bucket Calf Show
– 4:30pm Crossbred heifer Show
– 5:30pm Market Steer Show followed by Showmanship
– 9am Poultry Show
– 10am Rabbit Show
– 10am Open Beef Cattle Show
Afternoon – 4-H FUN DAY!
– 12pm Buyers Luncheon
– 1pm Livestock Auction
– 8pm State fair animals, bucket calves, and open exhibitors are released