2018 Fair Queen – Grace Horsefield
Queen Contestant Qualifications
- Must Be 17 through 21 years of age by July 9, 2018
- Must reside in Crawford County, Missouri
- Shall be single and have never been married
- Those who are pregnant, have been pregnant, or cohabitate with someone of the opposite sex are ineligible to participate
- Must have a sponsor
- Must ride in the parade on a sponsor’s float
- Entries shall be made no later than June 7, 2018
- All talent must be performed the Tuesday night prior to the pageant. If talent is not performed that night, the points for talent will be forfeited with a score of zero for the talent portion of the contest.
- Talents may not be changed 72 hours prior to the talent practice.
- Participation in all practices IS mandatory. All materials used in the talent portion must be present and functioning properly at the time of practice.
- Conduct that is found to be improper and detrimental to the Crawford County Queen Pageant and the Crawford County FAir Board will be reasons for dismissal and/or disqualification.
- The 2018 Fair Queen and the runners-up will reign over the 2018 fair and must be available to assist the fair board with activities as needed.
- The Fair Queen will be asked to make personal appearances during the year at events in the county.
- In addition to her prizes, the 2018 Fair Queen will receive $100 toward expenses if she competes in the 2018 State Fair.
- The Fair Queen automatically relinquishes her title if she enters in a marriage contract or if she chooses to cohabitate with a male in lieu of a marriage contract.
- If the FAir Queen fails to complete her term, the title will be passed to the runners-up in the order of their rank, beginning with the first runner-up.
- Pre-fair outings (excluding talent practice) for the queen pageant are highly recommended, but not required.
Being chosen as the Crawford County Fair Queen and her court is an honor, privilege, and a responsibility. You will be expected to represent Crawford County with honor and integrity throughout your reign. As Queen and the court, your conduct will be held to a very high standard. In the event those standards are compromised, there will be consequences, and you could be stripped of your title.
- Sponsor entry fee is $150 and must be received no later than June 7, 2018
- Sponsor is to provide contestant with a parade float.
- 30% Interview
- 30%Public Speaking/Talent
- 30%Evening Gown/Stage Presence
- 5 additional points will be added per title to the total score of the girl(s) who are awarded Miss Congeniality and Miss Photogenic.
In addition to other prizes, the Queen will receive a $500 scholarship to the college or university of her choice.
For more info visit the Facebook page for the Crawford County Fair Queen Pageant.