********Please note that this year’s Rules and Categories have changed******
Rules: All children must be pre-registered by July 2, 2018 at 3 p.m. Entry fee should be paid at time of registration. Please enclose entry fee (cash only please) in provided envelope with registration form. Please enclose a 4×6 recent photo of your child if you want wish for them to participate in the Most Photogenic Category.
1. Entries are open to all children that reside in Crawford County and are between the ages of 6 months and 4 years as of July 1, 2018.
2. Each child must be registered at Cuba Visitor Center by July 2, 2018 @ 3pm.
3. There is a $3.00 entry fee due at time of registration.
4. Children must be dressed according to weather. Absolutely no formal wear, make-up, or hair up dos. Light weight outfits, summer dresses, shorts and tank tops encouraged.
5. Children should arrive at main stage at fairgrounds at designated times 6-11 months by 6:15 pm, 12-18 months need to arrive at 6:25, and 6:30pm for all other age groups.
6. Each child will receive participation prize as the leave the stage.
7. All Awards will be given before age group leaves stage and the winners need to stay on stage for photos. All other participants need to exit stage promptly for next age group to begin.
*Contact Tracy Worley @ 573-205-8342 for any questions or concerns*